- About Us
- Our People
Executive Committee (EXCO) Teaching Staff Coordinators & Level Managers Level Managers Class Teachers Mother Tongue Teachers Non-Teaching Staff
Performing Arts Concert Band Chinese Dance Malay Dance Indian Dance Sports and Games Sepak Takraw Rope Skipping Wushu Modular CCA
English Mother Tongue Chinese Language Malay Language Tamil Language Mathematics Science Aesthetics Art Music Information Communication Technology (ICT) Cyber Wellness Home-Based Learning (HBL) Interdisciplinary Project Work (IPW) Learning for Life Programmes (LLP) Student Leadership Music & Performing Arts Character and Citizenship Education Pupil Management Character and Citizenship Education Citizenhip and Character Education (Mother Tongue) Environment Education National Education Social Studies Student Leadership Values in Action Physical and Health Education Physical Education Health Education Sexuality Education Media Resource Library School Immersion Programme P6 School Immersion Trip to Brunei 2017 P5 School Immersion Trip to Penang 2016 P6 School Immersion Trip to Brunei 2016
Parent Support Group (PSG) School Advisory Committee (SAC) For Parents Information on Parents' Workshop/Briefing Family Matters @ School Transition to Secondary School Holistic Assessment Plan 2018 Information on Cyber Wellness Travel Declaration Student Transfer Exercise for Primary School (STEPS) Parent-Child-Teacher Conference (PCTC) Parenting Talk Registration Form 2018 Subject-based Banding (Primary) Brochure 2018
- Contact Us
Customer Service Feedback Form
Home > About Us > School Information > School Rules
The following school rules and regulations are put in place to develop good behaviour and good attitude among pupils.
All pupils are expected to:
- Be punctual for school and all school activities.
- Hand in all assignments on time.
- Be responsible for their own personal tidiness and dress smartly. (Pupils must wear the prescribed school uniform and modifications to the uniform are not allowed.)
- Be responsible for the cleanliness of their classroom and the school compound.
- Respect school property and the property of others.
- Participate fully in the flag raising / lowering & pledge taking ceremonies. (Pupils who are Singapore Citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the P ledge. Pupils will take the pledge with the right fist place over the heart).
- Move quietly in an orderly manner from point to point and along corridors and staircases.
- Not wear any jewellery or accessories to school.
All pupils are not allowed to have in their possession any weapon. They are also not allowed to bring weapon-like item which is used or intended to be used to cause harm to others.
Materials that can be used as weapons or to vandalise properties include:
-combs with pointed ends
-knives (including penknives)
Items that can be confiscated from pupils are those that
-are banned by the state
- are prohibited for use in school
-cause nuisance or disruption to other pupils or teachers.
Items that can be confiscated include :
(a) pornographic materials
(b) comic books and other magazines (if pupils are caught reading them during the lessons)
(c) magic cards and all other playing cards
(d) mobile phones (if seen or heard)
(e) electronic toys/soft toys
(f) music players
(h) substances that can be abused
(i) chewing gum;
(j) accessories that are not part of the school uniform, if worn eg:
- nose studs
Parents/Guardians will be called to collect the confiscated items from the school. All confiscated items will be handed over to the parents after they have signed acknowledgement letter of the pupil's irresponsible behaviour.
All Rights Reserved. © 2016 Bendemeer Primary School