1. Students are to wear the prescribed school and modification to the uniform is not allowed.
2. Proper school attire consists of:
o The correct school uniform.o School badge with the name tag which must be sewn on each shirt / blouse / t-shirt.o Clean back shoes.
- non-branded- no high cut platform- no slippers or sandals
o White socks which are visible above the ankles without any designs and brandFor School Uniform - name tag should be sewn above the school crest.
1. The correct PE attire consists of:
o PE shorts.o School t-shirt with name tag sewn.o Black school shoes and white socks which are visible above the ankles without any designs and brand.
2. The colour of the PE t-shirt and the name tags are based on the school's House System.
For PE Attire - name tag should be sewn above the school crest.
Others1. No make up/ tattoos of any kind are allowed.
2. Branded articles/jewellery for example anklets, ring, pendants and/or friendship bands should not be worn to school.
3. Finger nails must be neat and short. (No nail polish is allowed).
Girls1. Shoulder length hair must be tied up. Only black hair bands/ribbons are allowed.
2. Long hair beyond the shoulder must be neatly plaited.
3. Fringe must not cover the eyebrows.
4. Spiky, punky, outlandish or coloured hair is not allowed.
Boys1. Hair must be neatly cropped and combed.
2. No sideburns are to be kept. The hair must not touch the eyebrows, ears or the collar of the shirt (no high shaved sides/back).
3. The back of the hair must be sloped and squared (no 'tail').
4. Male pupils must be neat in appearance, clean-shaven and no facial hair is allowed.
5. Spiky, punky, outlandish or coloured hair is not allowed.