Character and Citizenship Education (Programmes)
PRIDE Values Assembly Talk:
The five school values, Passion, Resilience, Integrity, Diligence and Empathy, are unpacked for the pupils during the Values Assembly Talk throughout the year. Our teachers present the talk to help pupils better understand how the school values are exhibited in the context of themselves, their peers, family, school, community, nation and the world.
- encourage everyone to start, show and share kindness
- inspire graciousness one kind act at a time
- create a gracious society, and make life better for each and everyone
Towards the end of each term, pupils from each class are nominated for the STAR Pupil Award. The award aims to recognise pupils who have exhibited exemplary behaviours in displaying the school values. It is our hope that they would be a positive role model to their schoolmates.
Our teachers write and mail ‘Well Done’ cards to pupils who have made improvement either in their behaviour or academic performance at the end of each term.
We wish to reaffirm our pupils of the progress they have made throughout the year.
Pupil Suggestion Scheme:
Education and Career Guidance (ECG)
Key ECG MessageDISCOVER WHO YOU ARE
5. Develop 21st century competencies, values, and workplace readiness skills to be adaptable and resilient.
To thrive in a globalised economy and navigate meaningfully through life, you must:
- Establish sound values;
- Seize every opportunity to develop transferrable soft skills such as; cross-cultural communication skills, problem-solving skills and team work;
- Continually develop workplace readiness skills such as literacy, numeracy, and technical skills throughout life.
MySkillsFuture Student Portal
Photos of pupils in action
During the Singa Workshop, ambassadors were introduced to the “Beanstalk Creative Design Thinking”, where they learnt about the method of approaching any problem by putting people at the centre of that problem.